[xml/sgml-pkgs] From Blackberry Promotion Centre USA

Blackberry Promotion Centre USA egasoso at att.net
Thu Jun 30 12:21:57 UTC 2011

>From Blackberry Promotion Centre
United States of America
Address: 4333 Monroe Avenue
Bradenton, FL 34205
Tel: +1-210-209-8306/Fax: +1-561-952-4688

You have been chosen as one of the winner of a Blackberry Bold 9650 Mobile
Phone - Black/White (6 pieces each), our newly Branded Laptop, two
Blackberry Titanium Touch Screen and four watches.

This promotion is awarded with our expectation of distribution of 5 Million
Blackberry smart phones whereas 12 million Blackberry smart phones have
already been sold since last quarter.

Our Marketing support hope that introducing our newly Branded Laptop
Products through this promotion will encourage people purchase our newly
branded Laptop while our sells will reach the world with notification of our
newly branded Laptop.

Please help us advertise and promote our products by giving six (6)
Blackberry phone to your close friends as soon as you receive delivering and
We will happy receiving from them with their acknowledge saying thank you
Blackberry team support

Confirm your apparent position for receiving the gifts in your country.
Note for hand over of your gifts before the United States Custom Postal
Service for shipment to your country. You should provide the followings to
the management.

Address:
City/Town
State
Zip codes
Country
Mobile:
Attached and send any of your related ID Proof.

The above details are necessary for submission or hand over of your gifted
items before the United States Custom Postal Service for shipment to you in
your country.
YOU SHOULD INDICATE IMMEDIATELY, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS NOTIFICATION
AND YET NEVER RECEIVE DELIVERING.

Thanks,
Mr. Roland
Blackberry Promotion Team