[xml/sgml-pkgs] CONTACT TNT EXPRESS DELIVERY FOR YOUR CASH CONSIGNMENT

Mr. John Paul office-----fil4674 at att.net
Thu Mar 17 00:51:50 UTC 2011

P {MARGIN:0px;}UL {MARGIN-TOP:5px;MARGIN-BOTTOM:5px;}OL {MARGIN-TOP:5px;MARGIN-BOTTOM:5px;}
Attention:Dear Friend,

Good day,How are you today? I am writing to inform you that I have Paid the fee for your Cheque Draft. And I went to the bank to confirm if the Cheque has expired or getting near to expire and Mr.Ahmed Zafa the Director of Credit Bank told me that before the cheque will get to your hand that it will expire.

So I told him to clear the $4.5000.00 US DOLLAR to cash payment to avoid losting this funds.However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $4.5000.00US DOLLAR in cash was made with TNT EXPRESS DELIVER COURIER COMPANY here in Cotonou Benin Republic, Mr.Ahmed Zafa the Director of Credit Bank Cotonou have to package the sum of $4.5000.00US DOLLAR. in cash for me. Then he also agreed to help me to Register it as Consignment with TNT EXPRESS DELIVER COURIER COMPANY. Infact I thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes normally.

As for our agreement with the TNT EXPRESS DELIVER COURIER COMPANY they promised that your consignment will leave this Country on monday next week,But the Director of the Tnt Express Delivery Courier Company said that they need your contacts informations to able them meet up with you immediately the Diplomat Agent arrived to your Country.Please write a letter of application to the given address below:

ATTN:DR:ERIC JOHNSON
Email:tntexpressdeliveryservices2011 at live.fr
TEL:+229-96786937
Please, Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX .This is what they need from you.
1.YOUR FULL NAME.
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE Please make sure you send this needed info’s to the Director general of Tnt Express Delivery Courier Company DR.ERIC JOHNSON with the address given to you.Note.The Tnt Express Delivery Courier Company don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of an Africa cloths. They don't know it contains money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. don't let them know that is money that is in that Box.Your have to pay the sum of $199.00 only for service keep charges of the company before you will recieve your cash consignment.Ask him to give the picture of the bopxes for confirmation OK. I am waiting for your urgent response. You can even call the Director of Tnt Express Delivery Courier Company with this line:+229-96786937.
Thanks and Remain Blessed.
Mr. John Paul