[xml/sgml-pkgs] HELLO

patient paul pat20_paul at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 11:22:49 UTC 2011

Good  Day
,
I am Pat Paul from Cote-Ivory Abijan.I am 26 years old and presently residing in Dakar Senegal because of the political crisis in my Country. I saw your email address when i was browsing through the internet. I would Honestly want to seek for animmediate assistance from you, I have $ 6.5 Million US dollars belonging to my late father Mr Paul  Aziz, who was held bondage by the Rebels during the crisis and was letter killed. I ran to Senegal refugee Camp when I Discovered danger to my life and that of my

only sister.My late father has deposited the above mentioned Amount with a  SECURITY COMPANY as a family inheritance for safety  keeping before his death. I have contacted the  SECURITY COMPANY and confirmed the safety of the deposit/inheritance as the appointed next of kin. As it is, I have the intention

of investing the money oversees and however needed a Foreigner who is capable of giving adequate assistance to me by the way of securing the money from the SECURITY COMPANY on my behalf since I am a refugee here.and thereafter forwarding it to your Account for a good investments plan. I have map out 30% percentage of the fund for you, Please do feel free to ask me questions on this as I wait for your reply .Please

respond to me back

Thanks. Miss.Pat Paul