[xml/sgml-pkgs] Very Important........

Mr.Peter Betzios peterbez001 at centrum.sk
Mon Mar 28 03:40:58 UTC 2011

Dear Friend

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.
Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share
of the total sum. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us some how.

Now,I want you to contact my secretary,her name is Mrs. Stella Williams
and her email address is ( stellawilliams2009 at rediffmail.com ), ask her
to send to you the total of $800,000 usd which I kept for your compensation
for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in the transaction.
I appreciated all your efforts at that time that was why i decided to
compensate you now. Contact Mrs. Stella Williams and instruct her on how to
send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the money so that we can share
the joy after all the suffering we undergo at that time. In the moment, I am
very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new
partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded
instruction to the secretary on your behalf in order for you to receive that
money, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs. Stella Williams on
( stellawilliams2009 at rediffmail.com )and she will send the amount to you without any delay.

Yours Truly
Mr.Peter Betzios