[xml/sgml-pkgs] Funding for foreign investment

Mr.Gavin Ernest(CEO) gav.ernest at ovi.com
Thu Jun 14 00:52:31 UTC 2012

Dear Entrepreneur,

The LKH Investment Group is a venture capital firm specializing in growth capital investments. It seeks to invest in public and private securities in a broad range of areas including real estate, energy, oil and gas,emerging markets and high-technology.
Within the technology sector, the firm focuses on communications, software and digitalcontent and services.

We wish to invest between in any viable projects that your company
requires funding on an equity investment capacity,On review of your company's Business Plan we shall determine on the projects possible funding.This will be a silent and Private
Placement Investments.

Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your
company's Approval.

Kind Regards,

Mr.Gavin Ernest(CEO).
LKH Investment Group