[xml/sgml-pkgs] Contact My Pastor Via E-mail: pastormarkthomas102 at mspil.edu.cn

Allen Lake Allen_Lake at ykhc.org
Tue May 29 06:47:19 UTC 2012

Hello,

 I am Mrs Mary Johnson.I will be going for an operation later today.I decided to WILL the sum of $14.258M to you, quote my personal reference number LLP/953/900//316US/UK to my pastor only via email: pastormark_thomas102 at mspil.edu.cn<mailto:pastormark_thomas102 at mspil.edu.cn>

God Bless.

Confidentiality Notice: This email message and any attachments may contain confidential and private information of the Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation (YKHC), which is protected by law from any further disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any further disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this email or any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please forward this email and all attachments immediately to YKHC's Privacy Officer at: privacy_officer at ykhc.org and then immediately delete this email and all attachments.