[xml/sgml-pkgs] ADV: Super Saving Aircon Servicing Promotion Package

Farmosa Air-con noreply at bizsales4.com
Wed May 30 13:04:06 UTC 2012

JSM Email

	_F_ARMOSA AIRCONDITIONING ">GST REG. NO: 200717274W ADDRESS: NO 21,
TOH GUAN ROAD EAST #08-38 TOH GUAN CENTRE SINGAPORE 608609

 We have been providing these services for the past 14 years

 ******** AIRCON SERVICING ONLY $25.00 ********

 COMMERCIAL - Office, Shop, Factory, Hotel...

 RESIDENTIAL - HDB, Private Housing, Condo, Hostel....

 *An airconditioner that is regularly serviced and maintained consumes
less electricity,

 serves you longer with less need for repair. Enjoy cooler,cleaner air
with less leakage and noise *

 Attractive $aving Packages Rates ( 1 year packages for 5 split units
and above )

 1) PACKAGE A -MONTHLY SERVICE -$11.00 PER UNIT ( INCLUDE CONDENSING
UNIT )

 2) Package B -Bi-Monthly Service - $13.00 per unit ( include
Condensing unit )

 3) Package C -Quarterly Service - $15.00 per unit ( include
Condensing unit )

 * FREE CHECKING
 * 90 days service warranty
 * AD-HOC BASIC ARE AVAILABLE
  * TRADE IN RE-CONDITION (2ND HAND) AIR-CONDITIONER UNIT
 *FREE TRANSPORTATION & INSPECTION font-size: 16pt;">
 * We also provide Installation of VRV system ,Ducted unit, Split unit
etc ...............

 Our Clientele

 Over the years, we have established a steady and faithful chain of
clients in many industries.

 Some of these clients are :

 . Hyflux Engineering Pte Ltd
 . Stamford Tyres International Pte Ltd
 . Hirata FA Engineering (S) Pte Ltd
 . Sing Huat Hardware ">Alpha Metals Singapore
 . Tata Precision Industries Pte Ltd
 . Kerry ITS Terminal Pte Ltd
 . Aztech Heat Exchangers Pte Ltd
 . Chin Yuan Metal Pte Ltd
 . Greenchem Technology Pte Ltd
 . Agricultural Tractors Spares Pte Ltd
 . Leroy-Somer ( S.E.A) Pte Ltd
 . Boilermaster Pte Ltd
 . Creative Polymer Industries Pte Ltd
 . Columbia Learning Centre
 . Teelek Trading ( S) Pte Ltd
 . Portescap Singapore Pte Ltd ..................etc

	TEL : MAIN OFFICE 6748-3808 ( 5 LINES )

 Website : WWW.FARMOSA-AIRCON.COM.SG
http://bizsales4.com/jp.php/185021/9377330/273286

 Tom Choo
 Business Developments Manager
 Mobile Phone : 9-0292881
 Email : tom at farmosa-aircon.com.sg mailto:tom at farmosa-aircon.com.sg

	This is a genuine business advertising message. If you wish to opt
out and remove from our regular mailing list, please click here
http://bizsales4.com/jp.php/185021/9377330/273309 . We
apologise for any inconvenience caused.

 To remove yourself from this distribution please click here
http://bizsales4.com/option.php/185021/9377330 to start the
process for email deletion.

	 -
Spore- Spore-, AL 38489-