[xml/sgml-pkgs] INSTANT LOAN (Apply Now)

JEX Financial Investment Ltd jexlimited at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 31 12:06:47 UTC 2012

--
 JEX FINANCIAL INVESTMENT LIMITED
 Queen's House,14 Fitz Road,Wales
 CF24 OUY, United Kingdom (UK)
 Tel: +44 - 871 - 315 - 9131
 Fax: +44-871-315-2503

 ATTN: Sir/Madam,

 We are please to introduce ourselves as JEX Financial Investment Ltd,
 We offer loan at affordable interest rates of 3%, We offer all types of
 Loan to any part of the world, We are capable of provides any possible
 amount of money both big and small, No unnecessary delay, Direct access
 to the money in your Bank account within just 48 hours.

 Have you been turned down by your bank
 Are you in debt
 Do you have bad credit
 Do you have unpaid bills
 Do you need to set up a business
 Do you need to improve your business
 Do you need money to start new projects
 Do you need money to complete your existing projects
 Do you need funds to complete your contract or what ever
 Contact us for what ever you want to do with any amount of funds /
 money.

 We understand your desire to live your dreams and our loans gives you
 an opportunity to fulfill such desires, Bring happiness to your world
 through hassle-free loans at 3% interest rate, Worry no more as we are
 hereby offer you loan at affordable rates of interest to make your dream
 come true.

 Regard's

 Mr.Archer Anthony,
 LOAN MANAGER.