[xml/sgml-pkgs] What sets you apart from the crowd?

D1Scout LLC. info at d1scout.com
Sat Oct 20 05:03:35 UTC 2012

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here to read this newsletter
online [#] [http://mailing.d1scout.com/link.php?M=146731&N=85&L=2&F=T]
Premium Functionality at Exceptional ValueYou are subscribed as
sgml-base at packages.debian.orgWhat sets you apart from the crowd?

In the highly competitive world of amateur sports, a cutting-edge website
is a vital and important asset to attract the best talent and showcase your
program.

With affordable monthly pricing and our multiple levels of service,
everyone can now benefit from the D1Scout advantage! Great if you are
starting out, and even better if you have been established for years!
D1Scout enhances your image and highlights excellence!

To get started with one of our affordable Youth Sports Products. Click
Here! [http://mailing.d1scout.com/link.php?M=146731&N=85&L=17&F=T]

To stop receiving these emails please unsubscribe.

D1Scout LLC. 70 Heatherdell Road Ardsley NY,10502
Tell#: 914-502-3000