[xml/sgml-pkgs] Racing tent

Richard 20680535 at qq.com
Mon Oct 22 15:25:11 UTC 2012

Tents Company Introduction:

To Whom It May Concern,

     We find your company's information on the internet. We would like to introduce ourselves to you. We have been in the quickup tent manufacturing business for many years and are currently in the process of expanding and our customer base.

     We are specialized in quickup tents and mountain tents. All of our ranges are displayed on our website. You can try to view our webpage http://www.tent.net.cn
     The quickup tents can be easy setup and fold within 60 second. It was widely used in market booths, fairs, racing sports, carport etc.... And they can be imprinting your logos for advertisement. We would be interested in receiving more information from you so we could submit a suitable offer to you.

We are awaiting your favorable response.

Richard Zheng
Marketing Director
XiaMen JiaoXia Trade Company
No.89, CangHong Rd, HaiCang Xia Men China(361026)
Tel: 0086-592-5553842

P.s please  let us know if you don't want to receive the mail! thank you!