[xml/sgml-pkgs] HR/Recruitment Services

Hazel Tan noreply at growbusiness11.com
Tue Sep 11 02:42:39 UTC 2012

Target
Recruitment is a professional staffing firm providing temporary help,
temporary
to hire, direct permanent placement, short and long term projects, and
a variety of staffing solutions.

 Think of Target Recruitment as an extension of your human resource
department offering customized programs and recruiting strategies to
support
your organization's growth.

 We invite you to contact any one of our experienced HR consultants to
learn
more about our abilities to help with both your immediate and long
term staffing
needs.

 Target Recruitment specializes in Administrative, Accounting and
Finance,
Human Resources, Information Technology, Technical, Engineering,
Sales,
Marketing, Business Development &
other general positions for SMEs and MNCs clients across industries.
For
specialty needs and positions, we are experienced in designing
customized
recruiting programs.

 Contact us now with your requirements.

 Target