[xml/sgml-pkgs] Hello? Confirm to Benefit

Colin Grassie sales at ks6.net
Fri Sep 14 11:09:44 UTC 2012

Hello, how are you doing? you are listed as one of the people who will benefit from
Impact Investment Fund launch called a "watershed moment" I am informing
you so that we can make this deal to increase your benefit to enable we share the money
together once it gets to you. All I need is to place your name and address in the system
data base as a recorded member, NO risk involved we can do this legally without any
problem. If you have any question feel free to ask me for directives.

Colin