[xml/sgml-pkgs] Fwd: Cosmetics consultants

cosmetics factory solutions cosmofactsolutions at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 07:15:21 UTC 2012

*
*Dear Sir / ma'am,*
*we offer you Cosmetics formulation on consult basis.*
*formulation we offer is attached here kindly go through and write for any
kind details.*

--
*   *
*   thanking you

Declaration notification- Individuals who have received this information in
error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose
of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby
notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding,
printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.
*P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless you really need to*