[xml/sgml-pkgs] Partnership Offer

zhanghongliicbc at freecity.de zhanghongliicbc at freecity.de
Mon Apr 1 18:59:40 UTC 2013

Dear Partner,

Our client needs to urgently relocate his funds due to the economic crises and he is looking for an experienced business person or company that can receive and profitably invest the monies outside Asia, the fund in question is quite large.

Most importantly, you will be required to:

[1]. Act as the original beneficiary of the funds.
[2]. Receive the funds into a business/private bank account.
[3]. Invest/Manage the funds profitably.

The Client is willing to pay 20% of the total fund and additional 10% on return on investment (ROI), for your role as the beneficiary partner to the funds when the money is confirmed in your designated bank account. If you prefer to be re-contacted for more information, please send us your:

[1] Full Names:
[2] Contact address:
[3] Cell phone and Direct Telephone No:

We expect your correspondence and our response will be swift. On your response via to my private email: zhang.hongli01 at yahoo.com.hk , I will send you the details and more information. All correspondences will be via email for now till the funds leave Hong Kong.

Yours sincerely,
Zhang Hongli