[xml/sgml-pkgs] Partnership Request

ACCOUNT 2011098 at iiitdmj.ac.in
Wed Aug 21 10:05:11 UTC 2013

I am a member of staff of Halifax Bank London. I am writing on behalf of
my client following an Opportunity in my office that will be of immense
benefit to my client and us. My client's bank account with us

“Halifax Bank” has been frozen due to some diminutive investigation on my
client. My client is a very rich man, worth over $28 Million US D and
there are several other accounts known to only me and my
client which we want to transfer to an unknown account. We have agreed to
give you a non-negotiable 30%, of the total money transferred. Now, all we
need from you is to let us know if you are interested before we give you
more information. Contact me through this email newtondenns at hotmail.com