[xml/sgml-pkgs] Confirm Your ATM PAYMENT CARD.

Mr. Bar. Lord Ruben soporte at ipssalta.gov.ar
Fri Feb 15 18:30:03 UTC 2013

From: Bar. Lord Ruben
 Director- General, ATM Card Payment.
 Federal Republic of Ghana.
 Attention: ,
 We are happy to inform you that our legal department has concluded
 authentication of your compensated claim, Credit control unit
allocated
 foreign exchange for your payment and you have finally been approved
for
 payment. We have also completed all paper works for the transfer of
your ATM
 Card totaled $5,900,000.00(Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand
Dollars) and
 the pin to access it.
 Your details were received in respect to the shipping of your
package. We
 will be sending your ATM Card via DHL Service upon the receipt of
the
 shipping fees of $100 with 100% no extra charge or hidden fees
involved.
 We guarantee delivery of package to reach you by 24 working hours
after
 payment has been received and we want you to stop communication with
any
 other person claiming to release payment to you. Please be warned!
 In order to pay for the shipping of your package you are to make
payment via
 Western Union or Money Gram in the name of our Financial Controller
stated
 below;
 Payment Information;
 Receiver's Name: Eric Ogbanna
 Receiver's Address: No 12 madina road Ghana/accra
 Test Question: In God
 Test Answer: We Trust
 Amount: $100
 I want to ensure the immediate payment of your fund by ATM Master
Card. You
 are thereby advise to re-confirm to me the following:
 (1) Your full Name:
 (2) Your Telephone and Fax number:
 (3) Your receiving Address:
 (4) Copy of your international passport or ID:
 You are advised to make it known to us when we shall be receiving
the
 confirmation of your payment receipt so that we will arrange for the
 shipping of your Parcel immediately.
 We expect your feedback as soon as possible.
 Thanks and remain blessed.
 Sincerely,
 Mr. Bar. Lord Ruben
 Director- General, ATM Card Payment