[xml/sgml-pkgs] THIS IS REAL! A once in a lifetime job opportunity for you and your kids. Please Read

Andrew no-reply at dwoa.org
Tue Jan 8 15:40:34 UTC 2013

Hi, thank you for investing your time with me today. I will get straight to
the point. If you or your kids can spend 1-2 hours per day on the computer,
you each can make HUNDREDS per day working from home. I own a mortgage
company and I am looking for people that want an online job with JOB
SECURITY. You can make $100-$500 per day working from home, 7 days per
week, 365 days per year. To make that much, you only need to work 1-2 hours
per day! You can work nights, weekends, lunch breaks etc! You can even have
your family help you run it, including your kids!

My 14 year old son is making HUNDREDS per day from home 7 days per week and
learning valuable internet skills, while his friends are making $7 bucks an
hour. Best of all he only spends a few hours a day, and he is around the
house all the time, so I always get to see him and be with him. You and
your family can be like this too! This is truly a once in a lifetime
opportunity and its JOB SECURITY for you and your family for the rest of
your life. If you are ever laid off at your job, you can start doing this
full time! Each family member can make HUNDREDS per day!

The job is advertising mortgage refinance with my custom automated
software. You can help people lower their mortgage payment substantially.
The job consists of typing 10 keywords per day such as "staff email contact
us" etc. Then you input your list of those keywords into my custom
software, and it will run all day and output a file. Then you log into the
email server software, and press upload, and upload your list. Then press
go. Its INCREDIBLY simple that even your kids can do this! I give you
EVERYTHING you need to get started within 48 hours.

This job is 100% online from home. There are NO phone calls to pick up. Its
completely automated. It runs on autopilot 24/7 even while you are
sleeping! It only takes an hour or 2 a day of maintenance to keep it
running. If you miss a day or 2, it will keep running and making you money.
It can be done from anywhere in the world. You can grow it to $500-1k a day
within 6 months depending on how much time you spend at it.

I charge $2000 to set you up, then there is a $50 per month server fee.
That is your only business expense. You can make the 2k back in a week or
2, and then you are profitable. I charge a fee because it costs me time and
money to set you up. I give you your own website, and server with licensed
software, etc. I make $ every time you get a lead. I pay you $20 per lead.
I will continue to provide support and give you updated software, etc. The
more leads you get, the more money we both make. I am looking for LONG TERM
partners, so please plan on doing this a long time.

If you would like to get started, email me at Andrew at eRefi.org and I will
get you set up. Make sure you send the email to the correct email address.
Thanks!

Andrew Burd