[xml/sgml-pkgs] Your Mortgage Payment, Please Read

David David at dwoa.org
Wed Jan 9 15:58:47 UTC 2013

Hi, My name is David. If you have a mortgage please read this because its
important! I can really help you, even if your credit isn't the best!

I can help you lower your mortgage payment by HUNDREDS per month. Even if
you have been denied by other lenders, we CAN work with you. All you need
is a 600 credit score or better to qualify. We work with over 100 banks in
the USA. We have them compete against each other to get you the best rate.
Mortgage rates are at historic lows. Now is the absolute best time to
refinance!

To get a quote, all you have to do is go to www.LowestRefi.com and fill out
the form with your information. Then you will get a call with our very best
offer. We will tell you exactly how much we can reduce your monthly
payment.

Then you can say yes or no. There is no obligation. Your next mortgage
payment could be HUNDREDS less then it is now. Please give us a chance to
earn your business. You will be shocked at the results we can produce!

Thanks for reading!

David Schmidt

www.LowestRefi.com