[xml/sgml-pkgs] Illegal Interceptions NSA Snowden Special Discount Protection

Drivecrypt PhoneCrypt priscila at securstar.com
Sat Jun 29 19:05:21 UTC 2013

Dear Valued Customer,

internet interceptions being done by the NSA and the British Secret
Service, we are now offering special 30 percent discount for
DriveCrypt, SurfSolo and PhoneCrypt to help you protect yourself.

To receive this discount please go to our purchase page:
https://www.securstar.com/purchase.php
(https://www.securstar.com/purchase.php)

During the purchase process, enter the following discount coupon:
June2013-30
Offer valid until the July 15th, 2013

* With DriveCrypt and DriveCrypt Plus Pack, you can encrypt all the
data on your computer and make sure you are the only one who has access
to them.

* With Surfsolo, you can ensure that all your internet traffic is
encrypted and anonymous.
Also, you receive an anonymous email account for your confidential
communications.

* With PhoneCrypt, you can make encrypted calls using your mobile
phone.  PhoneCrypt supports iPhone/iPod/iPad, Android, Symbian,
Windows Mobile, and your Windows PC. With PhoneCrypt, unauthorized
people are not be able to intercept your calls or contacts.

Today, your data and communications are more at risk than they have
ever been.  Take the action to protect yourself and your business.
Get protected with SecurStar.

Best regards,

Your SecurStar Team