[xml/sgml-pkgs] CD's, DVD's, USB's

Freedom Disc USA info at freedomdisc.com
Mon Mar 4 20:34:36 UTC 2013

Click here to unsubscribe or update your email address.
http://go.rm0002.net/r.asp?l=325221&ee=3073;debi&s=1794963

Good Day,

Your company probably outsources its needs for CD, DVD, and USB Thumb Drive duplication, printing, and packaging.

Can you please point me in the right direction to who at the firm is the buyer of these products for your clients and projects?

My company, Freedom Disc, is the leading providor of CD, DVD, and USB Duplication Services.

I would appreciate your assistance so that I can get on your project bid list and approved vendor database.

Thanks very much,

Derek Signorini President & CEO
President & CEO
Freedom Disc USA
www.freedomdisc.com http://www.freedomdisc.com
dereks at freedomdisc.com mailto:dereks at freedomdisc.com

ps...if you need blank media, cases, or supplies, visit our online store at shop.freedomdisc.com http://shop.freedomdisc.com

TOLL FREE: 888-638-2997

Click REMOVE  mailto:remove at freedomdisc.com?subject=REMOVE to be exluded from any other emails from me in the future....

This email is being sent to debian-xml-sgml-pkgs at lists.alioth.debian.org.

Use this link to be deleted or to update your email address
http://go.rm0002.net/r.asp?l=325221&ee=3073;debi&s=1794963
Trouble with this link? Simply forward this message to rem at go.rm0002.net or call 773-470-0350

This message was sent by  Freedom Disc USA | Five Vertical Drive   | Canonsburg, PA 15317