[xml/sgml-pkgs] DriveCrypt – PhoneCrypt Easter Discount – 30%

SecurStar - Drivecrypt - PhoneCrypt free-phonecrpyt at securstar.com
Fri Apr 18 16:39:14 UTC 2014

Dear Customer,

We are happy to announce a seasonal mega discount:
All our products DriveCrypt, DCPP, ShareCrypt, Surfsolo, PhoneCrypt and
upgrades are now offered with a 30% discount.
This offer is valid until May 5th 2014.

To take advantage of the special offer today by pleasing your order
from our online shop: http://securstar.com/mailsender/lt.php?c=89&m=77&nl=14&s=4a5f29e34d15d4f1efff5d12f67ed917&lid=413&l=-http--www.securstar.com/purchase.php

During the purchase process, please enter the following
Discount coupon: **30_OFFALL2014**

Take this chance to protect your data before it is too late.

**Free PhoneCrypt:**   We would also like to remind you that
PhoneCrypt (secure voice and chat communications) for PC is now
available for free.
You can download the free PhoneCrypt desktop application here:
http://securstar.com/mailsender/lt.php?c=89&m=77&nl=14&s=4a5f29e34d15d4f1efff5d12f67ed917&lid=414&l=-http--www.phonecrypt.com/free_phonecrypt.php

We wish you a very good Easter holiday.

Your SecurStar Team

Email: info at securstar.com

Homepage: http://www.securstar.com

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, please click here:
http://securstar.com/mailsender/box.php?nl=14&c=89&m=77&s=4a5f29e34d15d4f1efff5d12f67ed917&funcml=unsub2&ALL