[xml/sgml-pkgs] Senior Expo Asia 2015亞洲銀髮產品展2015 (長者用品)

Elf Hui elf.hui at verticalexpo.com
Mon Dec 22 02:32:02 UTC 2014

Senior Expo Asia is positioned as a professional event for global senior industry players to gather and showcase their best products, it is distinguish platform to accommodate the growing demand of an aging in Asia-Pacific region. Vertical Expo would like to invite your company to join this fair in Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre from 3-5 July 2015 connecting international health products and materials suppliers with buyers for a face-to-face business matching opportunity.

亞洲銀髮產品展將於暑假期間假香港會議展覽中心舉行 ,為參觀人士提供一站式選購平臺 ,同時讓參展商直接與高質素買家面談及推廣的唯一長者大型展覽會,亦是與本地及鄰近地區的業內人士交流的黃金機會,詳情請聯絡本人索取資料。

Senior Expo Asia亞洲銀髮產品展2015

Fair Dates 展覽日期:

3-5 July 2015    (Friday - Sunday)

2015年 7月3日至5日(星期三至星期五)

Venue展出地點:

Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre香港會議展覽中心

Organizer主辦機構 :

Vertical Expo Services Company Limited縱延展業有限公司

Major Exhibit Categories:

主要展品類別:

Senior Lifestyle 生活時尚

Health Care & Medical 健康及醫療

Anti-Aging Products抗衰老產品

Senior Products 長者用品

Recreation & Sport 消閒及運動

Senior Services 長者服務

Life Planning 生命計劃

Senior Information長者資訊

注: 該展覽已獲工業貿易處「市場推廣基金」認可,香港參展商最高可獲總費用的50%或港幣$50,000資助

Please feel free to contact me at (852) 9773 7911or elf.hui at verticalexpo.com for any further enquiries.

                                              Reply Slip回條                                  許紫慧小姐(Ms. Elf Hui)

Fax No. 傳真號碼: (852) 2528 0072

I would like to get more information about Senior Expo Asia.

本人欲索取更多亞洲銀髮產品展的資料,予以參考。

Company Name公司名稱:

Personal Name聯絡人名稱:

Business Nature業務性質:

 Address地址:

E-mail電郵:

Tel電話:

Fax傳真:

Best regards,

Elf Hui  許紫慧

Business Development Manager  業務發展經理

Tel 電話: (852)9773 7911    Fax 傳真: (852)2528 0072    Email 電郵: elf.hui at verticalexpo.com

Vertical Expo Services Company Limited  縱延展業有限公司

如閣下不希望再次收到本公司的宣傳電郵,請電3904 3831。不便之處,敬請原諒。
If you don't want to receive our e-mails again, please call 3904 3831. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.