[xml/sgml-pkgs] RECRUITMENT OF UNSKILLED AND SKILLED WORKERS TO CANADA

jt h jth6759 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 20:28:41 UTC 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

 We are currently recruiting workers to Canada.Please let us know if you
have skilled and unskilled workers for the following sectors;Skilled
workers:Engineering,Telecommunication,Hospitality,Management,Human resource
personnel,Cook,Drivers,Finance and I.T.

Also for Unskilled workers:Fish packing,fish cleaning,fish packing for
delivery to customers,bakery in all kind of diet like,Flour tortillas,Pie
crust,Graham Crackers.Crackers,Pancake and waffle mix,Soft bread
sticks,Pita bread,Sopapillas etc

NOTE: Candidates take care of 50% charge of there work permit visa while we
provide the remaining 50% of it.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1. Accommodation        - Provided.
2. Ticket               - Provided (FOR FREE)
3. Medical              - Provided.
4. Transportation       - Provided.
5. Working hours        - 8a.m-4p.m [Mon-Sat]
6. Vacation             - 28.5 days every year
7. Salary               - Cash $21 per hour for unskilled,$34 for skilled
workers.
8. Contract             - 2 years.
9. Extra time           - Ca$25per hour
10.Insurance & Pension  - According to laws.
11.Other Benefits       - Family status, group benefit and other fringe
benefits.

Kindly get back to us with below email addresses for further communication.

Jonathan Kelvin
Email 1: jonathankelvin111 at outlook.com
Phone: +1 581 681 6790