[xml/sgml-pkgs] REQUEST: FOR A POTENTIAL GOLD BUYER

Stan Gold stangold55 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:00:20 UTC 2014

                                                STAN-THONY GOLD GH LTD

No 1003/1004 OXFORD STREET
P.o box 168 Osu
Accra   Ghana.
233 246422550
Skype Williams.a.George

 Dear Sir/Ma

We are making advertisement for the availability of our main product,
alluvial gold in bulk quantities  also in bars. We represent a large
number of local artisan miners, who has their own mining site in
Obuasi - Ashanti region of Ghana, at the moment we have large quantity
of gold product up to 500kg ready for sale to a potential buyer in our
custody.
We are prepared to provide quantities of up to 100 kilograms of 23.74
carat alluvial gold for supply monthly.
 These are the specification as follows.

Quantity:                            500, kilograms available monthly
Supplies                               100 Kilograms

Quality:                              23.74. Carat alluvial Au

Origin:                                Ghana, West Africa

Price:                                $30,000 for        23.74 carat.

 we are registered Gold Exporter issued by the mineral commission of Ghana.
Furthermore, we currently seek partnership investors in order to
increase our production capacity. Contact us for more details

Customers satisfaction is our most priority
 Yours faithfully,
 GEORGE ALI ALHASSAN      (STAN GOLD GH LTD