[xml/sgml-pkgs] Hi

Neda Neda nezazamani at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:10:25 UTC 2014

Hello friend,

I got your contact from my search for a sincere and reliable friend who value friendship and recognized the significant of having them around to promote global peace, share ideas together and plan together for the future in order to develop and promote our professions to a greater height without any bias as to religion, race, age, status and gender, and i hope my proposition to be your friend will not be an exemption.

I want to make friendship with a reliable and hard working person so he or she can assist me in establishing myself in your country. Please let me know if a foreigner can establish in your country and if can, then let me know because i will love to establish myself and relocate for better future of my life. Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours,

Neda.