[xml/sgml-pkgs] INVESTMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY

Dongjin wangdongjin352 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 15:33:16 UTC 2014

Letter of Intent

Dear Esteemed Colleague,

I hope this email find you in good health. In view of my correspondence with
you, I unassumingly solicit for your utmost consideration, as this letter
serves as my formal notice of my intent to go into a multinational
investment with you in your country.

This is Mr. Wang Dongjin, Vice President & Senior Engineer CNPC (China
National Petroleum Corporation) You may check on the site below to review
our company corporate profile below and educate yourself more about me.

http://www.cnpc.com.cn/en/aboutcnpc/companyprofile/topmanagement/

In an open minded manner, I purposefully contact you to negotiate
 my
proposition for investment of multinational companies and industries with
you in your country, if you willingly accept my proffer I shall provide you
with the relevant details for the investment funds and our procedures in
sequence.

Furthermore, I want every of my dealings with you to be carried out legally,
genuinely and transparent.

Looking forward to hearing from you and to establish a joint cooperation
with long term credible business relation.

Best Regards,

www.cnpc.com.cn