[xml/sgml-pkgs] VITAL BUSINESS

Mr. Billy Dario Rogers dave at infosecskills.com
Tue Mar 18 03:50:34 UTC 2014

Via Del Corso 22,
00186 Rome, Italy.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My. Name is Billy Dario Rogers. Working with the Uni-Cre123dit Bank of Italy, You be might surprise at this; however,
it is the urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you with regard to this transaction.

I and my partners have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds of ($12 million Euro) I am inviting you for a business
deal Between us in the ratio of 70/30, if you agree to my business proposal quickly respond by indicating your willingness to be
part of this great business opportunity, equally include your contact telephone numbers, names and address, and further details of
the project will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

Have a great day.

Faithfully,

Mr. Billy Dario Rogers.
billydariorogers at yahoo.it