[xml/sgml-pkgs] Job Advert

info job marceloalexandre at sinprodf.org.br
Sun Mar 23 20:56:59 UTC 2014

Salary band:    Any

Location:       London

Job type:       Permanent

Company:        Propel London Ltd

Contact:        Propel London Ltd
Job Categories: Advertising Jobs

Expires:        20/04/2014
This leading research company is offering a very rare opportunity to a
bright graduate, or someone with limited work experience, to break
into the digital industry .

You will be joining their expanding London team as their new Sales
Coordinator to work closely with senior management, the wider sales
and Account Management teams to learn the ropes and really kick start
your future sales career.

This is a real chance for someone ambitious and forward thinking who
is keen to work for a global brand and work with one of the best sales
teams in the market.

Day to Day Responsibilities

Work closely with sales team to research and qualify potential sales leads
Filter leads and ensure the database is up-to-date
Lead generation - researching into potential sales leads
Account Management - working closely with the Account Management team
make sure long term clients are looked after and developed accordingly
Helping out on pitches and client meetings
General administration and supporting the sales team with any
administration that comes up

Essential background to be Considered

Outgoing personality and the drive to find a career in digital sales
Confidence to speak to people at all levels of seniority
Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Willingness to learn
Previous sales experience would be a distinct advantage!

Immediate interviews are available for this role and please send your
CV directly to Gojob4u at gmail.com or call  +447087623718 for more
details and a full Job Spec.
This advert was posted by Propel - an award winning recruitment
consultancy supporting marketing, advertising and technology in the
digital world. We match talented professionals with opportunities from
digital employers, be they industry stalwarts or the next big thing.
Overall, we make talent count.

Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an
Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of
applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the
requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as
possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview
if you do not hear from us within 14 days.