[xml/sgml-pkgs] Processed (with 5 errors): Re: Processed (with 3 errors): clone 750593

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Oct 16 10:12:07 UTC 2014

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> reassign 765567 docbook-xsl
Bug #765567 [xsltproc] xsltproc: bus error on some architectures
Bug reassigned from package 'xsltproc' to 'docbook-xsl'.
No longer marked as found in versions libxslt/1.1.28-2.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #765567 to the same values previously set
> retitle 765567 Please use non-recursive version
Bug #765567 [docbook-xsl] xsltproc: bus error on some architectures
Changed Bug title to 'Please use non-recursive version' from 'xsltproc: bus error on some architectures'
> On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 6:03 PM, YunQiang Su <wzssyqa at gmail.com> wrote:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> > reassign 765567 docbook-xsl
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> > retitle 765567 Please use non-recursive version
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> > On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 6:00 PM, Debian Bug Tracking System
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

765567: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=765567
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact owner at bugs.debian.org with problems