[xml/sgml-pkgs] ATCEN - 1MalaysiaGRIP : ITIL HelpDesk & Lean Sig Sigma (fully-sponsored)

Azmie Aziz azmie.aziz at atcen.com
Tue Aug 4 07:22:41 UTC 2015

ATCEN

DO YOU WANT BETTER CAREER PROSPECTS?

DO YOU NEED A CERTIFICATION FOR CAREER PROGRESSION?

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SELF DEVELOPMENT?

1MALAYSIAGRIP IS YOUR ANSWER and IT'S FULLY SUBSIDIZED

The 1MalaysiaGRIP (Globally Recognized Industry Professional
Certification) is an initiative by the Malaysian Government under the
10th Malaysian Plan to upskill the Malaysia Workforce. It aims increase
the employability and salaries of Malaysians by providing them with
recognised certification programs from established institutions.

100% fully-funded by the Malaysian Government

Eligible to all Malaysian Working Adult in the Private Sector

Programs

ITIL for Helpdesk Professional

ITIL Intermediate Service Operations Certification

Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt Certification

Certification by

Western Kentucky University (USA) &

ITIL Foundation v3 Certification by PeopleCert

 ITIL Certification by PeopleCert

IASSC (International Association for Six Sigma Certification)

Normal Price (RM)

5,300 (waived)

3,500 (waived)

4,500 (waived)

Duration

5 days

3 days

5 days

Date

5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th September 2015

19th, 20th & 21st September 2015

12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th September 2015

Venue

ATCEN Learning Centre, Seri Kembangan

Menara Mutiara Bangsar, KL

PSMB Requirements

* MyCoID  (Company registration number)

* Copy of MyID card

* Copy of latest salary slip

* A complete HRDF Application form (PSMB/GRIP/1/15)

Reserve your seat now, because it is FREE OF CHARGE!

For more info on these FREE training, contact **AZMIE**:

03 – 8940 2623 | azmie.aziz at atcen.com (mailto:azmie.aziz at atcen.com)

In compliance with PDPA 2010, your Personal Information in our database
will be safeguarded and will not be shared without your consent.

We would like to continue providing you relevant updates and offers of
our people development program.

If you do not wish to receive further updates from us, you may notify
us here (http://broadcast.atcen.com/proc.php?nl=26&c=1957&m=2035&s=2e7c413692ada2b682227e7f8d6b4b6d&act=unsub)

We will remove your email from our mailing list as requested. Thank you
for your attention. © 2015 ATCEN Sdn Bhd. All Rights Reserved.