[xml/sgml-pkgs] libxslt1 1.1.26-14.1 document() protocol

Elmlinger, Clemens Clemens.Elmlinger at bsz-bw.de
Wed Aug 12 14:30:34 UTC 2015

Hi,
following xslt libraries are installed on my Debian

ii  libxslt1-dev   1.1.26-14.1  amd64        XSLT 1.0 processing library - dev
ii  libxslt1.1:amd 1.1.26-14.1  amd64        XSLT 1.0 processing library - run

Neither in Internet nor ion my debian machine  I found the information,  if this version of xslt supports a document function for https documents. Is https an allowed protocol??

(example:
<xsl:variable name="wsl" select="'https://daia.ibs-bw.de/....'"/>
<xsl:copy-of select="count(document($ws)/dai:daia/dai:document/dai:item[@id='adis:auisn:138321']/dai:storage)"/>)

I always get the (default) value "0" for count(..), so I suppose that this version of libxslt doesn't support the https protocol. Am I right?

Thank you in advance!

Clemens