[xml/sgml-pkgs] SurfSolo (High-Speed) and DriveCrypt Packs

SecurStar - Drivecrypt - PhoneCrypt news at securstar.com
Wed Jan 14 17:59:29 UTC 2015

Dear customer,

For the 15th anniversary of SecurStar we are happy to announce the
release of  SurfSolo HS.
With this HS (high speed) version you may surf up to 10 times faster as
with the traditional SurfSolo.

With SurSolo you will get an anonymous IP address so that nobody
(including hackers and snoopy governments) will be able to trace
you.   For maximum privacy we also provide an anonymous Email
account.

Note: SurfSolo HS is **NOT**advertised on our homepage and can only be
obtained on the links below until the 31st of January 2015

* **SurfSolo High Speed** = 69,95 Euro  (Not available for purchase on
the homepage)
This "15th anniversary” High Speed version is up to 10 times faster
than traditional SurfSolo and is available at a very affordable price
for a limited time only.
http://securstar.com/mailsender/lt.php?c=106&m=94&nl=14&s=4a5f29e34d15d4f1efff5d12f67ed917&lid=545&l=-http--www.securstar.com/send-buy-sshs.php
(http://securstar.com/mailsender/lt.php?c=36&m=21&nl=14&s=caa63c2943e4ef1ffa20b4d460bf147b&lid=182&l=-http--www.securstar.com/send-buy-sshs.php)

* **SurfSolo tandem pack** =  99 Euro (You save 41 Euro)
Experience full anonymity, flexibility and redundancy by getting two
SurfSolo packages with anonymous IP addresses of two different
countries. (SurfSolo HS + SurfSolo traditional)
http://securstar.com/mailsender/lt.php?c=106&m=94&nl=14&s=4a5f29e34d15d4f1efff5d12f67ed917&lid=546&l=-http--www.securstar.com/send-buy-ss-tandem-pack.php
(http://securstar.com/mailsender/lt.php?c=36&m=21&nl=14&s=caa63c2943e4ef1ffa20b4d460bf147b&lid=183&l=-http--www.securstar.com/send-buy-ss-tandem-pack.php)

* **Data and Surf Protection =** 99 Euro (you save 30 Euro)
Surf anonymous on the internet and encrypt the data on your computer.
Bundle of SurfSolo HS and DriveCrypt
http://securstar.com/mailsender/lt.php?c=106&m=94&nl=14&s=4a5f29e34d15d4f1efff5d12f67ed917&lid=547&l=-http--www.securstar.com/send-buy-dcss-pack.php
(http://securstar.com/mailsender/lt.php?c=36&m=21&nl=14&s=caa63c2943e4ef1ffa20b4d460bf147b&lid=184&l=-http--www.securstar.com/send-buy-dcss-pack.php)

* **Total Protection Pack**= 199 Euro (You save 50 Euro)
Secure your computer Data with full disk encryption, your portable data
with DriveCrypt, and surf the internet anonymously with SurfSolo HS.
http://securstar.com/mailsender/lt.php?c=106&m=94&nl=14&s=4a5f29e34d15d4f1efff5d12f67ed917&lid=548&l=-http--www.securstar.com/send-buy-total-pack.php
(http://securstar.com/mailsender/lt.php?c=36&m=21&nl=14&s=caa63c2943e4ef1ffa20b4d460bf147b&lid=185&l=-http--www.securstar.com/send-buy-total-pack.php)

Don't lose this unique opportunity.
Protect your data now and stay safe, not sorry!

Best regards

Your SecurStar team
http://securstar.com/mailsender/lt.php?c=106&m=94&nl=14&s=4a5f29e34d15d4f1efff5d12f67ed917&lid=544&l=-http--www.securstar.com (http://securstar.com/mailsender/lt.php?c=106&m=94&nl=14&s=4a5f29e34d15d4f1efff5d12f67ed917&lid=544&l=-http--www.securstar.com)

If you dont want to receive further notifications, follow this link:
http://securstar.com/mailsender/box.php?nl=14&c=106&m=94&s=4a5f29e34d15d4f1efff5d12f67ed917&funcml=unsub2&ALL