[xml/sgml-pkgs] HELLO

raniashaheed at hotmail.com raniashaheed at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 20:32:16 UTC 2015

I am Rania Shaheed Abdel (Libya) living in Tripoli, Libya. I am Single female (23 years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship I seek your urgent cooperation this is a voice from a lonely heart,I came across your profile and I was moved to contact you, I am in search of a true friend, someone mature and honest and i greatly admire you and your personality,

I hardly correspond with people on net but there's something about you which caught my attention and i decided to write to you in the hope that you will reply my E-mail and give me the chance to make this relationship of ours take a step further.Well, I will be eagerly waiting for your quick response and I am certain that I did make a right choice in corresponding with you.

I want to be your friend,for friendship cannot be seen or even be touched; it must be felt within the heart. I do very much believe you will feel same way, So please if you accept my friendship, then please reply to me and i will let you know more about me.Looking forward for a wonderful reply from you.

My E-mail address is: raniashaheed at hotmail.com

Hoping to hear from you soonest .

Your,s friend in need,

Rania Shaheed Abdel