[xml/sgml-pkgs] Processed: Retitle since it affects a lot of packages

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Fri Sep 23 09:42:06 UTC 2016

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 837618 xml-core: Makes some packages to FTBFS with 'dh_installxmlcatalogs: Unexpected debhelper version format'
Bug #837618 [xml-core] docbook-slides: FTBFS: dh_installxmlcatalogs: Unexpected debhelper version format
Bug #837620 [xml-core] w3-dtd-mathml: FTBFS: dh_installxmlcatalogs: Unexpected debhelper version format
Bug #837745 [xml-core] sgml-data: FTBFS: dh_installxmlcatalogs: Unexpected debhelper version format
Changed Bug title to 'xml-core: Makes some packages to FTBFS with 'dh_installxmlcatalogs: Unexpected debhelper version format'' from 'docbook-slides: FTBFS: dh_installxmlcatalogs: Unexpected debhelper version format'.
Changed Bug title to 'xml-core: Makes some packages to FTBFS with 'dh_installxmlcatalogs: Unexpected debhelper version format'' from 'w3-dtd-mathml: FTBFS: dh_installxmlcatalogs: Unexpected debhelper version format'.
Changed Bug title to 'xml-core: Makes some packages to FTBFS with 'dh_installxmlcatalogs: Unexpected debhelper version format'' from 'sgml-data: FTBFS: dh_installxmlcatalogs: Unexpected debhelper version format'.

837618: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=837618
837620: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=837620
837745: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=837745
Debian Bug Tracking System