[Debichem-devel] Re: a gaussian log file cause molden 4.6 crash

Gijs Schaftenaar schaft at cmbi.ru.nl
Wed Apr 11 07:57:04 UTC 2007

Sorry but i can not reproduce this crash, on what platform do you
run molden (windows,linux, other unix?).

Best Regards,

Gijs Schaftenaar

       Gijs Schaftenaar, Dr.      | Computational Drug Discovery, CMBI
       Email:                     | Radboud University of Nijmegen
       G.Schaftenaar at ncmls.ru.nl  | Medical Centre / NCMLS, route 260
       Tel. : +31 24 3619674      | Geert-Grooteplein 28
       Fax  : +31 24 3619395      | 6525 GA Nijmegen, The Netherlands