[Debichem-devel] molden and tinker debian packaging

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Tue Feb 27 23:20:19 CET 2007

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 01:53:03PM +0100, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 27.02.2007, 20:39 +0800 schrieb LI Daobing:
> > On 2/27/07, Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net> wrote:
> > > Am Dienstag, den 27.02.2007, 14:39 +0800 schrieb LI Daobing:
>
> [initial molden packaging files]
> > > If you put your work in our SVN, I can help to solve the outstanding
> > > issues.
> > >
> > you mean add it to debichem's svn or a separated one?
>
> I meant debichem SVN.

That would be fine with me (I've also packaged molden a couple of years
ago, btw...).  I'm not sure molden (dunno about tinker) would be a good
candidate to upload to non-free, but having the packaging available for
interested users to build packages from would definetely be something
nice.

Maybe we should put them into a different directory though?

Michael