[Debichem-devel] Fwd: do you want to join debichem group?

LI Daobing lidaobing at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:37:47 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Drew Parsons <dparsons at emerall.com>
Date: Jul 13, 2007 6:37 AM
Subject: Re: do you want to join debichem group?
To: Drew Parsons <dparsons at debian.org>, LI Daobing <lidaobing at gmail.com>
Cc: debichem-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org

 Hey, that could be a good idea. I'm away at the moment, but remind me
to follow it up later in August.
 Are you sure you don't want to change from svn to git? I've found it
works really nicely in my X.org work.

 Drew

 On Thu Jul 12 22:31 , "LI Daobing" sent:

Hello,

 Do you want to join debichem group?

 Debichem have serveral chemistry-related debian packages' maintainer.
 homepage is[1] and we use svn as the version control system[2].

 [1] http://alioth.debian.org/projects/debichem/
 [2] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debichem

 I got your name from the maintainer of viewmol, do you want to join our group?

 thanks.

 --
 LI Daobing

--