[Debichem-devel] Add list address as co-maintainer?

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Fri Jun 8 21:13:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 01:27:51PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Do we want to set the debichem-devel list address as co-maintainer for
> the packages, we maintain here? The advantage would be, that we would
> have an overview at qa.debian.org about all bugs open in the packages we
> try to group maintain.

Yeah, I wanted to discuss this post-etch.  My original thought was to
just put "Debichem Developers <debichem-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>"
as Maintainer: and then me (or whoever might eventually sign+upload the
package in the future) plus whoever feels mostly responsible for the
package in Uploaders:.

Alternatively, we could go down the Gnome team road and process a
control.in with the current set of Debichem developers or just maintain
a static list of all people.

Or whoever works on a package add themselves to Uploaders:

Opinions?

Michael