[Debichem-devel] some questions

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Tue Jun 19 09:34:57 UTC 2007

Am Dienstag, den 19.06.2007, 13:35 +0800 schrieb LI Daobing:

> 3. any progress on set this maillist as the maintainer?

As I already mentioned, there is a problem if setting the mailing list
as maintainer: Then you must open the mailing list for everyone without
subscription and spammers will directly begin to spam the mailing list
and pollute it's archives. Current example: pkg-emboss-devel. So I would
prefer to have the list set as co-maintainer. Thus people will also see,
who is responsible for a package.

Regards, Daniel