[Debichem-devel] Re: a .car file cause molden 4.6 crash

Gijs Schaftenaar schaft at cmbi.ru.nl
Tue Mar 20 11:30:47 CET 2007

Dear LI Daobing,

I fixed this bug, it was introduced when adding dynamic memory allocation
for protein structures. This was quite a complicated operation, so please
keep your eyes open for more bug like this.
Thanks for your input.
New tarred source code and linux executables are available on anonymous ftp
site ftp.cmbi.ru.nl/pub/molgraph/molden. Windows will follow in the next
few days.

Best Regards,

Gijs Schaftenaar

       Gijs Schaftenaar, Dr.      | Computational Drug Discovery, CMBI
       Email:                     | Radboud University of Nijmegen
       G.Schaftenaar at ncmls.ru.nl  | Medical Centre / NCMLS, route 260
       Tel. : +31 24 3619674      | Geert-Grooteplein 28
       Fax  : +31 24 3619395      | 6525 GA Nijmegen, The Netherlands