[Debichem-devel] Renaming libghemical-data to libghemical2-data

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sun Oct 7 22:59:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

as libghemical seems to be bumping soname anyway (ugh, I complained
upstream already as I suspect it's not necessary), I suggest to rename
the -data package to libghemical2-data.  libghemical2 depends on it, and
if we want to have several libghemical versions to be parallel
installable, we'd need to do this anyway.  The data is already versioned
in /usr/share/libghemical/2.95/, but the Debian support files are not.

Any objections, did I miss something?

Michael