[Debichem-devel] FYI: GCU status

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Fri Oct 19 21:28:17 UTC 2007

Am Samstag, den 13.10.2007, 02:00 +0200 schrieb Daniel Leidert:

> I began updating of the gnome-chemistry-utils package. The update takes
> place in the experimental part of our SVN, because GOffice still is in
> experimental. However, the update I uploaded makes the package build.
> But more things need to be done (see debian/TODO). Unfortunately I will
> leave tomorrow morning and I will be away until Sunday evening. So feel
> free to begin fixing of items mentioned in this TODO file. Or if you
> find more issues, simply add them to the file.

Ok. I now completed my work. Lintian complains about the deprecated
Encoding key in the .desktop files, but this is an informational note by
lintian and I already fixed that in upstreams CVS. So we maybe don't
need to fix this in the 0.8.3 package.

I also added a plugin package for mozilla and iceweasel
(xulrunner-based).

Feel free to review and test it and send feedback.

Regards, Daniel