[Debichem-devel] Science VCS at alioth (Was: Science linguistics and debian-science SVN repository at alioth)

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sat Jul 26 23:56:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 11:55:56PM +0200, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> > BTW: Sylvestre, I wanted to know, if you would like to put v-sim under
> > the debichem hat, as it seems to be chemistry related. You should be
> > able to still work on it when we simply add you to the debichem group.
> > If you are interested, please tell me and Michael should then decide (he
> > administers debichem).
> At first, I planned to leave it into debian-science in order to create a
> dynamic. However, it seems that it won't be needed since it is starting
> pretty fast. I asked to rejoin the debichem group, I will move v-sim
> when I will be accepted.

Sorry it took so long - I am quite busy with my PhD right now and had to
prioritize Debian time to the impending freeze.  And I'm not sure I got
notified by email about this - anyway, I've added you now.

If you still want to move over v-sim (at least after lenny, I think that
it would be a good idea to keep the chemistry-related packages together
and out of debian-science), we can discuss this.

BTW, we are (sometimes) around in #debichem on irc.freenode.net.

cheers

Michael