[Debichem-devel] 7 packages ready for upload (gfortran transition, GCC 4.3 transition, usual bug-fixes)

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Wed Mar 12 21:23:20 UTC 2008

Hi there,

This is just a reminder that there are 7 packages waiting to be uploaded
fixing 15 bugs. With uploading them we are IMO and AFAIK done with the
gfortran and the GCC 4.3 transition.

Packages are:
http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/debichem/apbs_0.5.1-2.dsc
http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/debichem/ghemical_2.95-3.dsc
http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/debichem/libghemical_2.96-2.dsc
http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/debichem/liboglappth_0.96-4.dsc
http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/debichem/mopac7_1.13-2.dsc
http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/debichem/mpqc_2.3.1-2.dsc
http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/debichem/psicode_3.3.0-2.dsc

You can also (re)build them from our SVN with exactly the same result.
When you uploaded them, pleaes also tag them (not yet done).

Build-dependencies for ghemical and libghemical have been adjusted so
buildds will automatically build them after mopac7 and mpqc. So you can
upload them in a row.

Regards, Daniel