No subject

Fri Apr 10 07:14:09 UTC 2009

British Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
King Charles Street
London
SW1A 2AH
United Kingdom

                                 RECESSION RELIEF PROGRAM FOR GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS VICTIMS

ATTENTION...........

As part of ways to assist victims of the global economic recession and also in accordance with the just concluded G20 meeting held over here in London, England, I wish to happily inform you that you have been issued out a sum payout of Four Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterlings Only ( GBP 4,000 POUNDS ) as you are one of the first beneficiaries of this recession relief program jointly organised and funded by all nations of the G20 and the Commonwealth.

Having gone through our records, we discovered that you have in one way or the other in the past, contributed to the welfare of your local environment and community at large. The office in charge of disbursement of this funds would immediately disburse this funds over to you once you contact them via return email.

You are therefore adviced to contact the above office immediately as stated below;

Contact Person: Richie High
Funds Disbursement Officer
RECESSION RELIEF PROGRAM FOR GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS VICTIMS
Email: < recessionreliefprogram at live.com >
Phone Number: +44-703-1743-557
Fax Number: +44-771-1119-070

Please provide them with the underlisted informations below as soon as possible;

1: Full Names
2: Delivery Address
3: Present Location
4: Phone Number(s)

Thank you and God bless.

Your's Sincerly,
The Rt Hon David Miliband MP
British Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are highly confidential and may be legally priviledged and is solely for the individual to whom it is forwarded to. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files immediately. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.