[Debichem-devel] You are a Winner of $750, 000.00 Australian Award Promo 2009

lottoaus1003 at aol.com lottoaus1003 at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 16:56:16 UTC 2009

THE LOTTERIES COMMISSION OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA
OSBORNE PARK, WESTERN AUSTRALIA,

AUSTRALIAN LOTTERY NOTIFICATION DESK. GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED
LICENSED!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

DATE: 20/04/2009
REF NUMBER: 475061725
BATCH NUMBER: 7056490902/188
WINNING NUMBER: GB8701/L PRC
AMOUNT WON:$750,000.00

You are a Winner of $750,000.00 Australian Award Promo 2009

                MOTTO: FIGHTING POVERTY ROUND THE WORLD
Dear Winner,

We are delighted to inform you that you have won the sum of $750,000.00
from Australian Lottery Awards Programme 2009.

AUSTRALIAN! collects all the email addresses of the people that are
active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail
and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected monthly to
benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.To
file for your claim, please contact our director of finance;
Name: Rev. David Stott  E-mail:aust.rev_davidstott at live.com

Please quote your reference, batch and winning number Which can be
found on the top left corner of this Notification as well as your full
name, address and Telephone number to help locate your file easily.For
security reasons, we advice all winners to keep This information
confidential from the public until Your claim is processed and your
prize released to You.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS
E-mail:(aust.rev_davidstott at live.com) quote the amount won and mobile
phone number while sending your winning details to youar claims agent.

On behalf of the Board of Trustees of Australian lottery Draw
Promotion, kindly accept our warmest congratulations.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Olivia Cooper
Promotions Manager.