[Debichem-devel] BE MY PARTNERSHIP ??

Sila.s Mong sms784_70974 at msn.com
Tue Apr 21 09:52:18 UTC 2009

BE MY PARTNERSHIP ??
FROM  DR SILA.S. MONG .
Dear Friend,
 I am a banker by profession in (B.O.A) and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($11.5M) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family. on 31july 2000 in a plane crash. for confirmation see this web site
 Hence,i am inviting you for this business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 .If you agree to my business  proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.
Have a great day. yours,
Dr Sila .S. Mong
Please send your
Reply to my new email address.