[Debichem-devel] One With Christ

sam obodo saobodo500 at msn.com
Thu Apr 30 11:05:09 UTC 2009

One With Christ

It's my pleasure to share my testimony with you, I am  Barrister Sam Obodo , the legal adviser to late Mr and Mrs Zech Joseph a Russian couple that lived in my Country U.K for 25 years before they died in auto crash at Totlenham court airpress way, They were good Christian, They were so Dedicated to God but they had no child till they died. Throughout their stay in the country, they acquired a lot of properties, house properties, etc. As their legal adviser, before their death, they Instructed me to write their WILL. Because they had no child, they dedicated their wealth to God. According to the WILL, the properties have to be sold and the money will be given out to a ministry for the work of God, Orphanages and less privileged ones. As Their legal adviser, all the documents for the Properties are in my care.

They gave me the authority to sell the properties and give out the fund to the Ministries for the work of God. In short, I sold all the properties after their death, as they instructed and as a matter of fact, after I sold all their properties, I realized more than Ten million, five hundred thousand US Dollars ($10.500,000,00), and what supposed to be the percentage interest of my right legal fee was firstly deducted by me out of the total amount realized from the sold properties, this was based on the initial agreement between me and the owner of the properties before their death. Therefore the total amount left to be invested into God's work as instructed by the owner is Ten million, five hundred thousand US Dollars ($10.500,000,00) only. But Instead of giving the main fund out for the work of God as instructed to me by the owner before their death. I have intention of investing the fund in abroad for personal use. then packaged the fund and deposited it with a security Finance Firm. I did not want the management of the Security finance to know the content of the consignments; therefore I registered the content of the consignments as family treasure.

Now, the security company believes that what I deposited with them was family treasure.I had encounter with Christ when Rev. Billy Graham was preaching on television concerning Amanas and Sapphire in Acts 5:1-11. After hearing the word of God, I gave my life to Christ and became a born again Christian. As a born again Christian, I started reading my bible and knowing who is God and becaome a Preacher in a Missionary, one day the Lord opened my eyes to Ezekiel 33: 18 and 19 where the word of God says: "When the righteous truth from his righteousness, and committed iniquity, he shall even die thereby. But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby". From the scripture, I discovered that the only way I could have peace in my life is to do what is lawful and right by Giving out the fund as instructed for the work of God by the owner before her death. I have asked God for forgiveness and I know that God have forgiven me. But I have to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God by giving out the fund to the chosen ministry or charity eg: for the purpose of God's work as instructed by the owner before her death. After my fasting and prayers, I asked God to make his choice and direct me to a honest Christian but after my fervent prayer over it, then you were nominated to me through divine revelation from God, so these are how I received such a divine revelation from the Lord, how I got your contact information, and I then decided to contact you for the fund to be used wisely for things that will glorify the name of God. I have notified the Security Company where I deposited the fund that I am moving the package to abroad and the security company has since been waiting for my authority for the consignment to leave my country and move to abroad. You should also forward to me your telephone and fax number for easy communication and to fax you the documents concern are in my position. Prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Yours in Christ

Barrister Sam Obodo