No subject

Tue Apr 21 15:07:30 UTC 2009

Good Day=2C=20
=20
Please Read.=20
=20
My name is Mr.Salif Zongo=2C I'm the credit officer in International Credit=
 Bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.=20
=20
I have a business proposal in the tune of $5.5m=2C (Five Million Five hundr=
ed Thousand only) after the successful transfer=3B we shall share in ratio =
of 40% for you and 60% for me.=20
=20
I want to front you in the bank so that you can apply for the claim of fund=
 as the next of kin to our late customer Mr. Floyd Tarantino who died years=
 ago with his entire family while on holidays and several attempt has being=
 made to locate his family without success.
=20
You should understand that as an insider in the bank i will do every thing =
possible to protect your interest and to make sure that i follow things up =
as soon as you are willing to work this out with me because i will not want=
 this money to go into the government purse.
=20
Should you be interested=2C please contact me through my private email (s_z=
ongo at live.fr)  we can commence on all arrangements and I Will give you more=
 information on how we would handle this project.=20
=20
Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Foll=
owing information:=20
=20
(1) Full names:=20
(2) Private phone number:=20
(3) Current residential address:=20
(4) Occupation:=20
(5) Age and Sex:=20
=20
Thanks for your co-operations=20
Call me for more information=92s=20
Tel=3B (+ 226)7698-4378.)
Mr.Salif Zongo.=20
Please reply through my private email account:salif.zongo4 at gmail.com=

--_f0c78237-bd63-4d89-b2eb-f3fb17145319_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B