[Debichem-devel] RFS: drawxtl (5.4+dfsg-1)

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sun Sep 27 07:53:56 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 02:02:54AM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Please let me know if you see something else in the package, that must
> be fixed/changed.

The only thing I could think of is making the error message more useful.
"Cannot open structure file" gives the user no hint that it is a problem
about write permissions.  So even if the manpage now states this, it
might be better to expand the error message as well (should this not be
the case already).

Michael